09 Jan We’re Hiring!
Associate Financial Planner with a Creative Side
The Art of Finance, LLC is a fee-only financial planning firm based in Austin, Texas. We serve creatives, entrepreneurs, and funky people. We’re seeking a part-time Associate Financial Planner who identifies as a creative. This is an ideal position for someone looking to build real-world skills as a financial advisor or coach.
Partnering with our lead planner and coaches, you’ll be working one-on-one with our clients every week. Our mission centers on financially empowering the “Creative Class”, so your role will be to make finances feel accessible and clear to people that often feel excluded by the industry. Do you crave a less “corporate” financial planning career? Are you told that you explain finance in a way “that actually makes sense”? Read on!
- Work with your team to construct, deliver, and implement financial plans
- Lead budget-coaching meetings
- Review and audit client financial information for accuracy
- Develop investment allocation recommendations
- Take meticulous notes for client files
- Support clients via phone or email as questions arise
- Help us create and update our Employee Handbook regularly
- Located in Austin, Texas
- Extroverted and outgoing
- Empathetic and emotionally intelligent
- Available to meet clients in-person
- Strong writing skills & attention to detail
Other Helpful Qualifications
- Familiarity w/ financial planning software
- The heart of a teacher
- Budgeting ninja
- Series 65 License
- CFP® Certificate
We will be offering $20 per hour for this part-time position. If interested, please submit a non-boring cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. The Art of Finance is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.