14 May We’re hiring!
Hiring Notice: Budget Coach May 2020
Part-Time Budget Coach with Creative Side
The Art of Finance, LLC is a fee-only fi nancial planning fi rm based in Austin, Texas. We serve creatives, entrepreneurs, and funky people. We’re seeking a part-time Budget Coach who identifi es as a creative. This is an ideal position for someone looking to build real- world skills as a coach.
Partnering with our lead budget coach, you’ll be working one-on-one with our clients every week. Our mission centers on financially empowering the “Creative Class”, so your role will be to make finances feel accessible and clear to people that often feel excluded by the industry . Do you crave a less “corporate” financial planning career? Are you told that you explain finance in a way “that actually makes sense”? Read on!
- Meet clients in-person and via video- conference
- Teach clients to effectively use ‘You Need A Budget’ budgeting software
- Answer the client’s unique challenges or obstacles related to their personal cash- flow Requirements
- Located in Austin, Texas
- Available every weekday
- A laptop capable of high-quality video
- Get to know clients on a personal level to align their finances with their goals
- Communicate with clients by email as questions or technical issues arise
- Update Standard Operations Procedures manual as needed
Other Helpful Qualifications
+ Proficient with You Need A Budget software
+Available to meet in north-Austin throughout the week
+Playful sense of humor
+Willingness to be vulnerable about your own financial path
+ Financially healthy
We will be offering $16 per hour for this part-time position. If interested, please submit a non-boring cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We strongly encour- age people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. The Art of Finance is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.