Services & Pricing
Learn how to consistently achieve your financial goals, create clarity, and align your dollars with your intentions. Our program (formerly known as Foundations) is our most talked-about service and a wonderful starting place for clients at all income levels who want to feel more in control of their money.
- Personalized sessions spaced out over six months.
- Learn how to create a consistent positive gap between your income and spending through budgeting.
- Develop a personalized strategy for attacking debt and savings goals.
- Discover how to think and communicate about money in a positive, productive way.
- Lessen the guilt around spending.
- Consistent, non-judgmental accountability.
- Analysis of overall spending habits and trends.
Available for those who have at least 2 months of income in checking and savings
Get answers and advice that you can put into practice right away on a live planning call. Ideal for those who have specific questions and goals in mind and want expert guidance on how best to accomplish them.
- Get clear answers to questions dealing with retirement, college planning, small business setup, real estate purchases, insurance, and more.
- After each session, we will provide you with a list of realistic action steps to be implemented on your timeline.
- No ongoing commitment or investment management is required.
For specific investment advice, we recommend our wealth management services.
A data-driven approach to growing your wealth and meeting your goals. There are no commissions, sales charges, or kickbacks. A flat, competitive percentage of your portfolio is charged annually as a fee. Additional services, such as retirement planning, cash flow coaching, strategy sessions, and reviews are available at no additional charge.
- A comprehensive wealth management and financial planning service.
- Financial planning that allows for a change of mind or circumstance.
- State-of-the-art investment management services utilizing low-cost ETFs and mutual funds.
- Access to meet with your planner whenever you encounter big decisions, or have questions or concerns about your investments.
- 0.5%-1% asset management and planning fee.